воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

WHY NOT? ... ALWAYS

Photo



i-will-call-you-sir: myredbike: How much do you want it?...



i-will-call-you-sir:

myredbike:

How much do you want it? Really want it. Show me. Show me to what lengths you are prepared to go. Show me what you never thought you'd do to get it. Show me the things you always thought were unacceptable. We both know now that has changed.

I want to see you open up. Cross beyond that line and let yourself go. It's been too long. There's no point wasting any more time. This is it. Show me what's inside you. Buried deep. Being restrained. But waiting to come out. Fighting to bust out. It's there and you know it.

Show me, woman, show me the animal I know you can be.

Something so familiar about this.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий