понедельник, 10 июня 2013 г.

Maja Stina

I have body issues. I've been trying to lose weight and I have seen a difference but I get really self conscious. I get freaked out when I'm around other people and its taking a toll where I don't want to leave the house. I'm going on a trip and it's the first time I'm going to be In a bathing suit and I want to feel comfortable with myself not dislike myself because of it. Any advice?

I'm not quite sure, but I always try and get negative feelings out of my mind by telling myself (sometimes out loud) that I'm wrong about the negative feelings I'm having. I replace them with positive ones, which I tend to repeat to myself over and over.

The thing with body image is that it doesn't matter what we ACTUALLY look like, because someone will always find us unattractive. The only person we can aim to please is ourselves, and I feel that that happiness can only come from within. Whilst we can change our appearance in various ways, I think we need to have high self love no matter what we look like, because that's the key to being happy. External factors will always try and break us down in life and those factors come in many forms.

Yeah, I'm crap at this sort of advice! Good luck. x

It's B Manning. She is a woman.

I also thought it would be more respectful to call Bradley Manning just B. Manning but refrained simply because of the virility of the use of Bradley. Also, because I know nearly nothing about her/his gender identity, I stuck with the legal name. Though, of course, if I knew personally which was preferred by her/him, I'd use that.

kari-shma: Spanish Moss by Irene Suchocki











kari-shma:

Spanish Moss by Irene Suchocki

a-touch-of-magic: Stone Circle



a-touch-of-magic:

Stone Circle

Are you and Felice a couple?

Yes, we do it in the butt every night.

So I was waiting for my friend to get her tattoo finished, picked up a copy of Bizarre magazine and there you were!

Haha awesome! :D

I feel strange writing to you like this because I don't even know you, but I relate so much to what you just posted about trying to function in society, it's as if I'm the one who posted it. It's awful to me that so many people have to struggle so much with these things while the world goes by and people live out their seemingly meaningless lives. But at the same time, it's like, we're here, so we might as well make the most of it. Rest up, there's always tomorrow. Hoping happiness finds you x

Thanks so much. Same to you. :) x

youknowyourebritishwhen: Pretty typical reactions to Marmite...



youknowyourebritishwhen:

Pretty typical reactions to Marmite there.

I love this man. 









I love this man. 

New image by Idollphamine! Latex by me, purchase the set at a...



New image by Idollphamine!

Latex by me, purchase the set at a low introductory rate! Only THREE available: http://shop.maja-stina.com/product/introductory-offer-strap-top-knickers-set-3-available

New image by Robert Alvarado Photographer! Latex by me, sample...



New image by Robert Alvarado Photographer!

Latex by me, sample piece available here: http://shop.maja-stina.com/product/sample-sale-latex-bodysuit-size-uk-6

Okay, done. Need to get out of the house now & then get on...



Okay, done. Need to get out of the house now & then get on with some work…

Muahahaha



Muahahaha

Whyyy?



Whyyy?

Begin spamming of photos, I guess. I need to get out. :(



Begin spamming of photos, I guess.

I need to get out. :(

.@OpManning Edinburgh/Suffolk, UK Model, clothing...



.@OpManning

Edinburgh/Suffolk, UK

Model, clothing designer

Exposing war crimes should not be a punishable offense!

http://iam.bradleymanning.org/

Photo









Quickly, I need every personal detail about your and felice's relationship: financial, emotional, etc. LOL

Sure, let me just get our NI numbers, P60's, bank statements, etc. We will release a video later detailing every aspect of the emotional side of our lives, later on today. We will remember to include everything we keep from each other, whilst the other covers their ears.

Anything else? :D

Does Felice even pay you rent? LOL.

Yes. Happy now, you nosy weirdos?

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Hilarious, I know.

skinnieminiblondie replied to your post: Shit I’m Not Supposed to Eat ? Quinoa? Can you...

Quinoa? Can you eat that…. It's a bit like rice but packed with a lot more vitamins and antioxidants. :) I had it for the first time last night…. It's an acquired taste I guess. Lol

IDK, but I like it and eat it anyway. :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий