воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

the small print

Photo



May 20, 2013

The day Tumblr died.


You’ll be missed.

I'm really tired of seeing the stupid Rick "stuff and things" crap. People really know how to beat a dead horse. Does anyone not realize or understand that when Rick said "Things" to Lori HE is mocking HER for thinking about something so stupid while he's trying to find a safe place for her to give birth. You need to actually listen to the dialogue people. For the "stuff" part, yes, even I agree that dialogue was effin random.

"It's an important and popular fact that things are...



"It's an important and popular fact that things are not always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, Man had always assumed that he was the most intelligent species occupying the planet, instead of the *third* most intelligent. The second most intelligent creatures were of course dolphins who, curiously enough, had long known of the impending destruction of the planet earth. They had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger, but most of their communications were misinterpreted as amusing attempts to punch footballs or whistle for titbits. So they eventually decided they would leave earth by their own means. The last ever dolphin message was misinterpreted as a surprisingly sophisticated attempt to do a double backward somersault through a hoop while whistling the star-spangled banner, but in fact the message was this: So long and thanks for all the fish."

Photo



Petey, you're so damn adorable.



Petey, you're so damn adorable.

schizoider: smokinginsomnia: t-repidus: mollym4c: lussssst: ...



schizoider:

smokinginsomnia:

t-repidus:

mollym4c:

lussssst:

ind-ie:

ruoloc:

This is someone dying while having an MRI scan. Before you die, your brain releases tons and tons of endorphins that make you feel a range of emotions. Tragically beautiful.


wow

Can never not reblog.

this is crazy. they say this is when 'your life flashes before your eyes'

one of my favourite posts

holy fucking hell

oh so deep

I love it when this is on my dash cause I crack up EVERY time because these gullible people never noticed the AMC logo on the lower right hand corner. Love it.

Photo



pleatedjeans: via



pleatedjeans:

via

xaynmalik: nue: i get so uncomfortable when people ask me what im doing on the computer like can...

xaynmalik:

nue:

i get so uncomfortable when people ask me what im doing on the computer like can u not

image

image

Music needs to be this beautiful again

Music needs to be this beautiful again:

Stardust - Glenn Miller & His Orchestra

What the hell!!! I have to miss my one guilty pleasure show because of a fucking football game?! Who fucking cares about football!! The Eagles suck!!!

thelifeofpete: DEAD SHORE Now this I would watch





















thelifeofpete:

DEAD SHORE

Now this I would watch

me and the Pete



me and the Pete

seriously still my most favorite one ever.



seriously still my most favorite one ever.

I seek out spoilers. They don’t bother me, or ruin anything for me. I’m a comic reader....

I seek out spoilers. They don’t bother me, or ruin anything for me. I’m a comic reader. And to me, you have to watch everything unfold on screen, which is still awesome. So if anyone has any for “Made to Suffer,” feel free to send them my way.

Andrew Lincoln. Why are you so good looking.





Andrew Lincoln. Why are you so good looking.

so this happened last night



so this happened last night

Photo



For two seasons: “Oh my god. I fucking hate Lori. I just wish she would die...

For two seasons: “Oh my god. I fucking hate Lori. I just wish she would die already.”

Third season: “Oh my god! Why did they kill Lori?!”


Seriously guys, make up your minds. Hahahaha

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий