пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

What do you see?

qualitytutorials: Understanding Breasts by; Nsio Click here to...






Check the description for the full view link to this image c:

qualitytutorials:

Understanding Breasts by; Nsio

Click here to view the tips on drawing woman by; Robaato

Photo









did-you-kno: Source



did-you-kno:

Source

"From my rotting body, flowers shall grow, and I am in them, and that is eternity."

"From my rotting body, flowers shall grow, and I am in them, and that is eternity."

- Edvard Munch (via chandr-a)

flymyass: it's 3AM, do you know where YOUR anime boyfriend is?

flymyass:

it's 3AM, do you know where YOUR anime boyfriend is?

tokomon: meme jokes in class

tokomon:

meme jokes in class

image

venlaescence: Qué bonito.



venlaescence:

Qué bonito.

Photo



crapiblinked: why does everything in fandoms have to revolve around ships like does the plot bore...

crapiblinked:

why does everything in fandoms have to revolve around ships

like does the plot bore you

are you that starving for romantic relationships

why can't you just… you know storyline

Photo



malformalady: Black Obsidian skull. The skull is 5.3 inches...



malformalady:

Black Obsidian skull. The skull is 5.3 inches long from front to back, it has a moveable jaw, and all the teeth are made of Australia opal.

Oh my god. I need this.

Well tonight is my night off this week. The hell.  It’s raining, I’m not going...

Well tonight is my night off this week. The hell. 

It’s raining, I’m not going anywhere.

Where that Smirnoff.

The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts.









The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts.

"‎'Slut' is attacking women for their right to say yes. 'Friend Zone' is attacking women for their..."

"‎'Slut' is attacking women for their right to say yes. 'Friend Zone' is attacking women for their right to say no."

- And "bitch" is attacking women for their right to call you out on it (via clarasoswld)

"I can't help you. I belong to a world where all is death. Your...







"I can't help you. I belong to a world where all is death. Your world of choices was not meant for me to interfere with"

loveyourcrookedneighbour: Alucard by Solid & Etc















loveyourcrookedneighbour:

Alucard by Solid & Etc

laughingsquid: A Charm Bracelet For Survivors of the Zombie...



laughingsquid:

A Charm Bracelet For Survivors of the Zombie Apocalypse

rukia96: Awes:)



rukia96:

Awes:)

pokemonscrap: Frosmagius and Mislass (requested by...



pokemonscrap:

Frosmagius and Mislass (requested by curioustoned)

steampunkgasoline: (x)



















steampunkgasoline:

(x)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий