четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

Cherry & Chad

This is what a sexually satisfied man looks like.



This is what a sexually satisfied man looks like.

lord-of-tits: send some like this to my inbox















lord-of-tits:

send some like this to my inbox

Photo



Week 3: Fun in the Shower About a week or go we took the camera...















Week 3: Fun in the Shower

About a week or go we took the camera into the shower and snapped a few pics of us having fun. The quality isn't that great, but you get the idea. Things got steamy… and well, you know how the rest goes.

boobiejiggling: Put your boobs here info : (re-edit :...



boobiejiggling:

Put your boobs here

info : (re-edit : text to photo)

boobiejiggling: Massive Oiled Jiggity info :...



boobiejiggling:

Massive Oiled Jiggity

info : (re-edit : text to photo)

Photo



giggitygiggitygiggitygiggitygoo: Beautiful



giggitygiggitygiggitygiggitygoo:

Beautiful

puppiesnkittens: My dog is pretty fancy. http://bit.ly/131nUfI



puppiesnkittens:

My dog is pretty fancy. http://bit.ly/131nUfI

Photo



Photo



nakedebony: Curvy as fuck!!



nakedebony:

Curvy as fuck!!

Photo



omgpriyarai: I want to fuck lisa ann again now.



omgpriyarai:

I want to fuck lisa ann again now.

gatsbyadventures: "This 'face massage' was a huge mistake."...



gatsbyadventures:

"This 'face massage' was a huge mistake." -Gatsby

Dear Chad,

Please eat my pussy the way you did tonight, every night for the rest of our lives. And please make sure I cum every night like I did tonight. kthxbai.

Love,
Your Bad Girl

Photo



Photo



When he was ready, I got down on my knees and stroked his...



When he was ready, I got down on my knees and stroked his monstrous cock until he blew his cum on to my face and tits. There's nothing I enjoy more than being used, just like all naughty cock worshipers.

He alternated between making me suck his cock and balls, and...



He alternated between making me suck his cock and balls, and then rubbing his throbbing hard cock between my tits…

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий